What causes the insufficient flow of the vane pump?
(1) The screws at the top cover are loose, the axial clearance increases, and the volumetric efficiency decreases. Solution: Tighten the screws properly to ensure uniform and proper clearance.
(2) Large leakage of hydraulic system. Solution: Check the leaks one by one, and check whether the pressure gauge is blocked by dirt.
(3) The sliding of individual blades is not flexible. Solution: cleaning. If it is still inflexible after cleaning, it should be deployed in a single slot to make the blades.
(4) The end face of the valve plate is severely worn. Solution: Replace.
(5) The inner surface of the stator is worn, and the blades cannot make good contact with the inner surface of the stator. Solution: The wear on the inner surface of the stator is generally at the oil suction cavity.
(6) The blades and the rotor are installed reversely. Solution: Make the blade pitch direction consistent with the rotation direction of the rotor.
In addition to preventing dry rotation and overload, preventing air suction and excessive suction vacuum, the management points of vane pumps should also be noted:
1. If the pump steering changes, its suction and discharge direction will also change. The vane pump has a prescribed steering, and reverse is not allowed. Because the rotor blade groove is inclined, the blade is chamfered, the bottom of the blade is connected to the oil discharge cavity, and the throttle groove and suction and discharge ports on the oil distribution plate are designed according to the established steering. Reversible vane pumps must be specially designed.
2. The vane pump assembly oil distribution plate and the stator are correctly positioned with positioning pins. The vanes, rotor, and oil distribution plate must not be installed reversely. The suction area on the inner surface of the stator is most easily worn. If necessary, it can be turned over and installed to change the original suction area. Continue to use for the discharge zone.
3. Disassembly and assembly Pay attention to the working surface is clean, the oil should be well filtered during work.
4. If the gap between the blades in the blade groove is too large, the leakage will increase. If it is too small, the blades cannot expand and contract freely, which will cause malfunction.
5. The axial clearance of the vane pump has a great influence on ηv.
1) Small pump -0.015～0.03mm
2) Medium pump -0.02～0.045mm
6. The temperature and viscosity of the oil should generally not exceed 55°C, and the viscosity should be between 17 and 37 mm2/s. If the viscosity is too large, it will be difficult to absorb oil; if the viscosity is too small, the leakage will be serious.
As a pump product, the vane pump refers more to the sliding vane pump. As long as you are interested in searching on Baidu, vane pumps almost all refer to sliding vane pumps.
Post time: Oct-27-2020